Friday, January 21, 2011

Things I'm **in love with**

What a better way to start this blog than to share five things I'm currently **in love** with...please feel free to share your list, too!

1. My ADORABLE family!!

 

2. 89.3 The Current. If you HEART good, independent radio than take a listen here. Your ears will not be disappointed!

3. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. Seriously, it's like Gatorade for my face. L*O*V*E
Vitamin Enriched Face Base
3. Grapefruit

4. Thrifting! I **LOVE** a good deal and I **LOVE** to upcycle! If you don't know what thrifting is, click here for a great definition.

(picture courtesy of a great Etsy shop. Ashley G.)

5. Fridays! ....I love Fridays. Hence, the name of my blog. :)

I look forward to seeing your top 5!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment